Houston Back-to-School Guide: Free Haircuts, Free/Cheap Shots, & School Supply Savings
Vicki Powers on
August 07, 2012
Summer is winding down now that the calendar reads August! My daughters start in three weeks. We’ve started collecting our school supplies, how about you? I wasn’t sure if I wanted to post school supply deals (since there are so many!), but I did want to share just a few that caught my eye this week through Saturday, August 11…
- Staples: 1¢ notebook paper (college- or wide-ruled). Limit 5 per customer.
- Staples: $1 ream of copy paper (after Easy Rebate). Save $5.99
- Target: $1 one-inch binder, 1 subject spiral, 20 sheet protectors, 2 Sharpies & more
- ToysRUs: Free lunch kit with any backpack purchase $12.99+ (save $9.99)
- ToysRUs: Buy1-Get1 Free all Crayola crayons, pencils, markers, paints…
- OfficeMax: Free composition book (up to 5) with $5 purchase (while supplies last)
Plus, don’t miss these previous posts with helpful info to prepare for back-to-school on the cheap. Just click on each link:
OfficeMax also created partnerships with Old Navy and Payless ShoeSource this summer to help families maximize savings. Through August 15, OfficeMax customers will get a receipt coupon for $10 off $50 purchase at Old Navy. In return, Old Navy customers will receive a $10 off $40 purchase at OfficeMax. Through September 1, Payless customers will get a $10 off $40 purchase at OfficeMax. Beginning August 17, OfficeMax customers will get a $10 off $25 purchase at Payless stores.
Technology need updating? Trade in an old laptop and get up to $200 from OfficeMax towards your next purchase.photo: D Sharon Pruitt