Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year. The holiday season kicks off early Friday morning with huge deals on everything from big screen TVs to blenders to bed sheets.
If you’re one of the brave souls who is going to be fighting crowds for deals, you’ll want to know the Black Friday hours for your favorite stores across town so you can get there on time to take advantage of the savings.
Remember that many stores also open up on Thanksgiving Day for early Black Friday deals, so be sure to check out our guide to which stores are open on Thanksgiving.
We’ve put together a guide to 2019 Black Friday store hours for some of Houston’s biggest retailers.
Houston Black Friday Hours (2019)
Note: We’ve done our best to confirm the accuracy of these times, but things are always subject to change, so we recommend confirming with the store before heading over.
- Academy Sports & Outdoors: opens at 6 am
- Apple: Most Apple stores open at 8 a.m. Black Friday. Check their website for all store hours.
- Bass Pro Shops: Opens at 5 a.m. Big doorbuster deals until 11 a.m.
- Barnes & Noble: Open 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Opens at 6 a.m.
- Best Buy: Open 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Big Lots: Opens at 6 a.m.
- Burlington: Open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Cabela’s: Opens at 5 a.m. Big doorbuster deals until 11 a.m
- Conn’s: Open 8 a.m. – midnight
- Costco: Open 9 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Crate & Barrel: Extended hours at most stores, varies by location.
- CVS: Regular store hours.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Open 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Dillard’s: Open 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- DSW: Opens at 7 a.m.
- Fry’s Electronics: Open 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- GameStop: Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Guitar Center: Open 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Half Price Books: Opens at 9 a.m.
- Harbor Freight Tools: Open 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Hobby Lobby: Open 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Home Depot: Open 6 a.m.
- HomeGoods: Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- J.C. Penney: Opens up on Thanksgiving Day and stays open until 10 p.m. Black Friday.
- Joann Fabric and Craft Store: Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Kohl’s: Opens on Thanksgiving Day and stays open until midnight Black Friday.
- Lowe’s: Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Macy’s: Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Marshalls: Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Michaels: Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Neiman Marcus: Opens at 8 a.m.
- Nordstrom: Hours vary by location. Visit site for local store hours.
- Office Depot: Open 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- OfficeMax: Open 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Old Navy: Hours vary by store but a lot of locations are open from 3 p.m. Thanksgiving Day through 11 p.m. Black Friday.
- Palais Royal: Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Petco: Open at 8 am
- PetSmart: Open 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Rooms To Go: Opens at 8 a.m.
- Ross: Opens at 7 a.m.
- Sam’s Club: Opens at 7 a.m.
- Sears: Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Staples: Opens at 7 a.m.
- Stein Mart: Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Target: Opens at 7 a.m.
- T.J. Maxx: Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Tractor Supply Co.: Open 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Ulta: Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Walgreens: Regular store hours.
- Walmart: Most locations are open 24 hours.
- World Market: Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Are there any other Black Friday store hours you want to know about? Comment and let us know.