Houston Zoo Lights is set to return this weekend, but before the event opens up to families, adults have a chance to experience it without kids and while enjoying some delicious beers at Brew Lights on Thursday, November 12th.
Brew Lights has become a popular annual event during the holiday season. It’s an adults-only event that lets grownups walk through the Zoo and enjoy the beautiful light displays while sipping their favorite Saint Arnold brews, hard seltzers, or spiked hot chocolates.
This is a great event to take a date for a night of safe outdoor fun!
Because of the ongoing pandemic, this year’s Brew Lights event will have expanded hours and reduced capacity, giving guests more room to space out safely while enjoying the lights display.
Brew Lights Tickets & Info
- Tickets: $49 (includes two alcoholic beverages); Designated Driver tickets available for $29 and include one non-alcoholic beverage
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance with a timed entry window
- Electronic tickets will be sent once your order is complete
- 21 and up, guests without a valid photo ID will not be permitted to enter
- No kids allowed
- No smoking is allowed
- Parking is available at the main zoo entrance
- Event will be held rain or shine
Holiday items and food will also be available for buying along the Zoo Lights path.
Taking a stroll through the Houston Zoo will also help save the lives of animals in the wild because a portion of every ticket sold supports conservation efforts around the world!
To purchase tickets online, go to the Brew Lights page on the Zoo’s site.