We all know how terrible the contracts are at most gyms. They’re expensive, have signup and cancellation fees, and are notoriously difficult to cancel. ClassPass offers something different — a way to let you go to just about any gym you want without being tied to a contract. And now, they’re offering a special Black Friday deal where you can try the service free for 3 whole weeks.
With ClassPass, you’re never tied to any single gym. You can take pop in and take classes at tons of different Houston gyms with your pass. From rowing gyms to cycling studios and strength training gyms to yoga and pilates studios, ClassPass gives you convenient access to a bunch of the best gyms across the city and beyond. They have over 5 million gyms in their whole network that you can attend.
Members can easily book classes online at available gyms, and your membership is valid in more than 2,500 cities so it’s great for those on the road as well. Right now, you can try ClassPass free for 3 full weeks with their Black Friday special. Their free trial period is normally just 2 weeks, so this is a great offer you don’t want to miss.
Here are the terms and conditions of this deal that you need to know:
- Available to new users only
- Pay $0 for your first 21 days
- Take up to 6 classes in 21 days
- Cancel any time you want with no penalty — ClassPass has no contracts
- After your trial, you’ll be auto-enrolled in a $59/month plan but you can easily cancel or change to any other plan (plans available starting at only $9/month)
- Offer available now through Monday, December 2
So, go ahead and enjoy an amazing Thanksgiving meal with the family, and then you can work it off at any number of gyms with ClassPass.