It is still not too late to experience some delicious meals in Galveston! All February long, you can enjoy Galveston Restaurant Week. Ten years-running, Galveston Restaurant Week offers great restaurant deals such as prix-fixe breakfasts, lunches, and dinners from more than 40 restaurants. Read on to find out more.
Support small businesses this month and make a reservation at one of the many vibrant restaurants on the Island. Craving seafood? Benno’s Cajun Seafood, Fish Tales, or Joe’s Crab Shack might be up your alley. Italian more your style? Mario’s Seawall Italian & Pizzeria among others are also participating. For a full list of restaurants, visit the official site.
What are the deals for Galveston Restaurant Week?
- Dinners: Two and three-course dinners are $20 – $35
- Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch: Two-course meals will cost $10 – $20
Do I need reservations for Galveston Restaurant Week?
- While they’re not necessary, they are strongly encouraged
Do I need to eat at the restaurant?
- Nope! Food is available for take-out except for a select few restaurants (Shearn’s. Blake’s Bistro, Gaido’s Restaurant, Hotel Galvez, Grotto, Joe’s Crab Shack, Nick’s Beach Bar, Stuttgarden Tavern, The Tremont Café, Trattoria La Vigna, The Spot, and Riondo’s Ristorante)
I’m a visual person. Where can I see the food?!
- Check out #GalvestonRestaurantWeek on Instagram and behold the mouthwatering images of pasta, seafood, and American grub.
Take advantage of these great restaurant deals this month and don’t miss this year’s restaurant week!
And while you are enjoying some great food, you can also check out our guide for the best cheap and free things to do in Galveston!