Every penny counts, especially now during these unprecedented times. And putting food on the table is one of the biggest expenses many families face. Thankfully, there are many restaurants right now offering free food or super cheap deals to help you stretch your budget a little further.
While we do our best to keep this list updated regularly, these deals are subject to change so please confirm the offers before you order.
- Bonchon–Place an order through Uber Eats of $25 or more and get free delivery.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse–Order $9.95 or more and get a free Pizookie dessert with promo code “PIZOOKIE”.
- Casa Ole–Craving Tex Mex? With the purchase of any entree, you can add a kids meal on to your order for only 99 cents.
- Jimmy John’s–New users who download the restaurant’s rewards app can get a free 8-inch sandwich.
- McDonald’s–Every Friday between now and June 28, you can get free fries at McDonald’s with a minimum $1 purchase.
- Pizza Hut–Right now, you can get a Meat Lover’s Pizza for only $10 — a 30% discount off the regular price.
- Pokeworks–Download their app and get $5 off your first order.
- Steak ‘n Shake–As part of the fast food chain’s “We’re All Essential” promo, everyone who goes through the drive-thru can get a free order of fries. No minimum order required.
- Subway–With promo code “SUBWAYNOW” you’ll get free delivery from any of the food delivery apps that deliver Subway.
- Taco Bell–Get free delivery on any order of at least $12 through Grubhub.
- Uberrito–The restaurant has a “$5 chicken for pickup” deal going on plus a 99-cent kids meal offer with purchase of an entree.
Know about any other food freebies and special deals? Tell us about them by commenting below.