If you’re craving beef for dinner, Outback has a special deal just for you this weekend! Make it a take-out night and chow down on some good, old fashioned steak fresh off the barbie!
From now through Sunday, Outback Steakhouse is offering up 50,000 free steaks to customers ordering out via DoorDash. The offer includes a 6-ounce Sirloin steak and one side for FREE delivered right to your door so you don’t even have to leave the house!
Outback Steakhouse has had great success with their take-out business but now they’ve partnered exclusively with DoorDash. To celebrate, they are rewarding customers who use the service with free steak and a choice of these sides:
- Plain Baked Potato
- Fresh Steamed Brocolli
- Fresh Steamed Seasonal Veggies
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato with Honey Butter, Brown Sugar, & Cinnamon
You get a free dinner without the cooking or the dishes and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home!
This is a limited time offer. The deal is good while supplies last and is limited to only one steak per customer. You’ll have to make sure your local Outback is a participating location, so call before you order. Then, just load up on at least $20 worth of food and your steak is free!
Here’s how to get a FREE STEAK from Outback this week only:
- Sign up for DoorDash delivery service.
- Order at least $20 worth of food from a participating Outback Steakhouse location.
- Select the option for a FREE 6-ounce Sirloin Steak & 1 Side.
- At check out, use the code “STEAK” and the price will change to reflect the freebie.
- Order and enjoy!
As a bonus, if you are new to DoorDash, you will have your delivery fees waived for a limited time. So, you get free delivery, a free steak, and a free side! Thank you, Outback Steakhouse!
Are you planning on taking advantage of this awesome deal? Leave us a comment below and tell us how you liked your steak: