It’s that time of year again — the time for amazing Black Friday deals on just about everything you can imagine. Now, you can even save big on your favorite streaming services. Hulu is offering a Black Friday (and Cyber Monday) deal that lets you subscribe to its streaming video service for just $1.99 a month!
The Hulu Black Friday deal gets you 66% off the regular price of their limited commercial subscription for one full year. At just under $24 all in for a full year’s worth of great TV, this offer will save you $48!
Here are the details and terms of the Hulu Black Friday offer:
- Get Hulu’s on-demand streaming service for $1.99/month for one year
- Available only for new and eligible returning customers (those who haven’t been Hulu subscribers in the past 12 months) only
- Not combinable with any free trial of Hulu, other promotional offers, or the bundle with Disney+
- Not redeemable via gift card
- Any plan switching after redeeming the offer will forfeit your discount pricing
- Cancel with no questions asked
- If you keep the service after the year is up, pricing goes up to $5.99/month
- Offer available 11/28-12/2 at 11:59 pm PST
If you’re not familiar with what they offer, Hulu has a ton of great TV shows and movies, including award-winning original series you can’t find anywhere else, like The Handmaid’s Tale. You can stream everything from Grey’s Anatomy to This is Us to The Good Place and tons of other hit shows and movies.
At less than $2 a month, this is an offer you can’t afford to pass up. Click here for all the details and to sign up now.