Spring is finally here. Now that the weather is warming back up, it’s time to put the jackets away and head outside for all types of outdoor fun and events. To celebrate the season and show off their beautifully decorated new model homes, Johnson Development is hosting Houston’s Largest Home Tour throughout April. The month-long home tour is also packed full of events spread throughout the Houston area offering fun for the whole family.
Houston’s Largest Home Tour will offer a wide variety of community events and selfie-worthy pop-up art throughout April. Thirteen different Houston-area Johnson Development communities will open the doors on hundreds of model homes and homes for sale each day throughout the month. Home showings will be available Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm from, and from noon to 6 pm on Sundays. Admission is free.
The pop-up art is something you definitely don’t want to miss. Giant pinwheels, wildflowers and other picture-perfect pieces of art will be popping up throughout greater Houston during Houston’s Largest Home Tour April 1-30. Visitors to Johnson Development communities can picture themselves at home in the hundreds of homes featured on the tour and then immerse yourself in the colorful artwork for a popping profile picture. Check out the flyer below for more info on the art stops, or click here for an interactive map of where you can find them!
In addition to showing off these artfully decorated homes, Johnson Development is hosting family-friendly and pet-friendly events all month to allow prospective and current community members to meet, greet, and have fun outdoors. The full event calendar is as follows:
- April 5: Music on the Patio hosted by the Italian Maid Cafe at Cross Creek Ranch
- April 6: Woodforest Crawfish Boil at Christine Allen Nature Park in Woodforest
- April 6: Harvest Green Farmers Market
- April 7: Pilates, Pups, and Pints at the Harvest Green Farmhouse
- April 12: Music on the Patio hosted by the Italian Maid Cafe at Cross Creek Ranch
- April 13: Parks & Picnics Fun Fest at the Sawmill Lake Club in Sienna Plantation
- April 13: Cross Creek Ranch Mutt Strut at the Cross Creek Ranch Welcome Center
- April 13: Easter Egg Hunt at Jordan Ranch
- April 13: Houston’s Coolest Crawfish Boil at Riverstone
- April 13: Brews & BBQ at Grand Central Park
- April 13: Harvest Green Farmers Market
- April 13: March for Babies Fundraiser at Constellation Field in Imperial
- April 19: Bite Nite Friday Food Trucks at The Club at Riverstone
- April 19: Music on the Patio hosted by the Italian Maid Cafe at Cross Creek Ranch
- April 20: Brazos River Bike Rally at Riverstone and Sienna Plantation
- April 20: Harvest Green Farmers Market
- April 27: 2nd ‘Birthday’ Celebration at Veranda
- April 27: Harvest Green Farmers Market
- April 28: Cajun Crawfish Boil at Harvest Green
Each of these events is sure to be fun and exciting for the whole family, so mark your calendar! Details for these events can be found on the Johnson Development Home Tour’s official website or on the event’s Facebook page.
This is a sponsored post. We only accept sponsored content that we believe offers a great value to our loyal readers in the greater Houston area. Sponsored content allows Houston On The Cheap to manage the expenses of running this website and to work tirelessly to bring you extensive coverage of the area’s best deals and events. If your organization is interested in sponsoring content on our site, click here to learn how you can advertise with us.