Come celebrate the start of fall with this popular outdoor event Sip and Stroll at the Houston Arboretum on Friday, Sept. 23 and enjoy a quiet evening out on the Arboretum trails.
Your sunset walk will include two glasses of wine or Saint Arnold beer, delicious cheese and charcuterie from GRAZE HTX, and a specialty wine glass to take home!
Sip and Stroll at Houston Arboretum – More Details
- $40 members
- $45 nonmember
(Ages 21 and up)
- Houston Arboretum, 4501 Woodway Dr., Houston, 77024
- Alternate entrance: 120 West Loop North, Houston, 77024 (between Post Oak and Woodway)
- Allergens such as dairy, gluten, and nuts may be present in charcuterie cups. On request, a limited number of vegetarian cups will be available.
- Arboretum members can park for free, but you must enter your membership parking code in the kiosks or on the Park Mobile or Park Houston apps. Nonmembers will be charged a $5 parking fee, which will go directly towards the Arboretum’s mission of nature education and conservation.
- Sip & Stroll is rain or shine, but should flooding occur, the rain date is Friday, Sept. 30th. No refunds will be processed unless the event is completely canceled.
TO REGISTER: Please go to the website to register at https://houstonarboretum.org/
For other ways to enjoy Fall in Houston, check out our article on 7 Best Picnic Spots Near Me in Houston and also our post on Best Parks in Houston
Stay on top of all the fun events and activities in Houston with our weekly updates to Things to do in Houston this Week, Things to do in Houston this Weekend, Things to do in Houston with Kids this Weekend, and Things to do in Galveston this Weekend
And to get these updates directly delivered to your feed, give us a follow on Facebook by clicking on the …next to the search lens icon