The Houston Cougars return to TDECU Stadium on Saturday, October 27th at 2:30 pm for an American Athletic Conference showdown against the undefeated University of South Florida! Come out for this nationally televised game and show your Houston pride! Don’t miss the Cougars high scoring offense led by dynamic quarterback D’Eriq King and the hard-hitting defense featuring Houston’s own Ed Oliver.
There are plenty of fun activities at this week’s game including:
- Kids of all ages are encouraged to dress like their favorite Super Hero!
- The Spirit of Houston will be performing during the game and at halftime and have a fun Super Hero themed performance planned.
- Check out the UH Art Students Chalk Art in Shasta Square before the game.
- Cheer the players on as they arrive at the stadium for the Cougar Walk at 12:30 PM.
- The RedZone, UH premium tailgate experience, is open. The RedZone is at the indoor practice facility next to the stadium and features games and entertainment in addition to a wide variety of food and beverage options. Advance tickets are only $10, tickets at the door are $15 (if available). Buy your tickets in advance at UHCougars.com/tickets.
We have a special offer for Houston on the Cheap readers: Two tickets, two hot dogs and two sodas for only $50! Go to UHCougars.com/tickets and enter promo code DISCOUNT.
Come early, get loud, and wear RED! Go Coogs!
Remember to use promo code DISCOUNT to take advantage of this special offer for our readers!
This is a sponsored post. We only accept sponsored content that we believe offers a great value to our loyal readers in the greater Houston area. Sponsored content allows Houston On The Cheap to manage the expenses of running this website and to work tirelessly to bring you extensive coverage of the area’s best deals and events. If your organization is interested in sponsoring content on our site, click here to learn how you can advertise with us.