The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, one of Houston’s biggest events of the year, has released an early performance schedule for 2020 nearly all of the performers revealed, and it’s going to be another epic lineup like previous years.
If you haven’t yet been to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, do yourself a favor and make it out this year. The Houston Rodeo is one of our city’s signature events, featuring 20 whole days of performances, championship rodeo action, livestock competitions, barbecues, and more. There’s nothing quite like it in the world, and the Houston Rodeo has attracted some of the world’s biggest recording acts including Beyoncé, Elvis Presley, Selena Gomez, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and many more.
Before you buy your tickets, be sure to check out our list of ways to get Houston Rodeo discount carnival and concert tickets. Many of these offers are on a recurring, rotating basis, so check frequently to see which offers are currently available.
The 2020 Houston Rodeo performance lineup is as follows with a few acts still to be announced:
- Tuesday, March 3 – Midland
- Wednesday, March 4 – Willie Nelson
- Thursday, March 5 – Becky G.
- Friday, March 6 – Hip Hop/ R&B act TBA
- Saturday March 7 — Maren Morris
- Sunday, March 8 – Ramon Ayala
- Monday, March 9 – Chris Young
- Tuesday, March 10 – NCT 127
- Wednesday, March 11 – Kane Brown
- Thursday, March 12 – Cody Johnson
- Friday, March 13 – Hip Hop/Pop act TBA
- Saturday, March 14 – Jon Pardi
- Sunday, March 15 – Dierks Bentley
- Monday, March 16 – Keith Urban
- Tuesday, March 17 – Gwen Stefani
- Wednesday, March 18 – Khalid
- Thursday, March 19 – Chris Stapleton
- Friday, March 20 – EDM act TBA
- Saturday, March 21 – Brad Paisley
- Sunday, March 22 – Luke Bryan
You won’t have to wait long to officially find out who will be performing at the Houston Rodeo in 2020. 17 of the 20 entertainers were announced on Thursday, January 9 with tickets going on sale one week later, and the remaining 3 will be revealed on Tuesday, February 4.