Looking for restaurants open for Thanksgiving Day Dinner in Houston? Whether you are looking for eat-in or take out options. We have the verified list!
When we think of Thanksgiving, we typically think of a large feast laboriously prepared all day at home. For some households, though, this isn’t the case. Not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving the same way, and some households don’t celebrate the holiday at all. Whatever the case is, sometimes you just need to eat out at a restaurant on Thanksgiving Day.
Luckily, there are quite a few Houston restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day 2021. If you get hungry and need a quick meal out, here’s where you can get one this Thanksgiving Day, November 25th.
Check out all the great events and celebrations happening during Thanksgiving Week in Houston
Editor’s Note: We’ve done our best to ensure these times are accurate, but we recommend checking with the restaurant before heading over.
What Restaurants Are Open For Thanksgiving Day Dinner in Houston?
- Applebee’s: According to Google, certain locations are open with a special Thanksgiving feast. No information directly from Applebee’s
- The Annie Cafe & Bar: Diners can enjoy a 3-course prix-fixe Thanksgiving dinner with choices that include Heritage Turkey Breast, Autumn Greens, Celeriac & Apple Soup and Pecan and Pumpkin Pie. Open 10 am to 9 pm
- Babin’s Seafood House: This restaurant will be offering a turkey, ham, or combo dine-in meal on Thanksgiving day for $19.99.
- B&B Butchers & Restaurant: Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with 3-course prix-fixe menu available for dine-in and curbside pickup. A minimum of 2 orders is required.
- B.B. Italia Kitchen & Bar: A 3-course prix-fixe menu will be available from 11 am – 8 pm for dine-in or curbside pickup.
- Bloom & Bee: Looking for a delicious meal that’s fresh and locally inspired? This enchanting restaurant will be open 11:30
am – 8 pm for a special 4-course Thanksgiving meal. Reservations are recommended.
- Boston Market: Open coast to coast with Turkey Day favorites- including hot meals and heat-and-serve pick up.
- Brasserie du Parc: Open from 11 am until 8:00 pm with a special Thanksgiving Day prix-fixe menu including delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts.
- Brennan’s of Houston: Open 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. with fixed price dinner
- Brenner’s on the Bayou: Dine in and Take out options available. The full menu as well as a special Thanksgiving Day menu will be available to-go on Thanksgiving Day. The Thanksgiving menu includes Roasted turkey breast, andouille sausage stuffing, green been casserole, sweet potato puree & gravy.
- Burger King: Information from indirect sources suggests that most locations will be open with reduced hours. No information available directly from Burger King.
- Cracker Barrel: Open all day with All-American favorites
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse: Serving a special 3-course fixed-price menu on Thanksgiving Day. Available for both dine in and pick up
Check out Early Black Friday Deals in Houston – Beauty, Dining, Experiences & More
- Denny’s: Denny’s Facebook page from 2o20 says that they are open on Thanksgiving. No update for 2021 yet.
- Etoile Cuisine et Bar: Open from 11 am to 8 pm Thanksgiving Day with a delicious three course menu.
- Golden Corral: Golden Corral is open on Thanksgiving day. Serving a Thanksgiving feast with a choice of ham, turkey and sides, hours vary by location.
- Grotto Ristorante (Westheimer): Open 11 am until 7 pm serving a special 3-course menu.
- Hooters: No information provided on the website or Facebook page. We called and were told that all locations are open on Thanksgiving. The one near us was open from 2 pm to 12 pm.
- Indianola: Open on Thanksgiving day with a special menu
- Luby’s: Open on Thanksgiving day. $11.99 special includes Classic Carved Turkey & Cornbread Dressing, with 2 holiday sides. Includes a dinner roll and a holiday dessert.
- Magianno’s: Open with a traditional three-course meal, including a salad, roasted turkey, pumpkin praline cheesecake and a la carte options. Take out option available
- Mala Sichuan: All locations will be open on Thanksgiving Day for dine-in and takeout.
- McDonald’s: No information on website or Facebook page. We called the location closest to us. They are open for breakfast on Thanksgiving Day. Call to find out the location nearest to you.
- Oceanaire Seafood Room: Open for the Thanksgiving menu from 1pm to 8pm for a menu of roasted turkey breast and assorted sides.
- Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille: all locations open 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. with both regular menu and traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
- Waffle House: All Waffle House locations are open 24/7, 365 days a year – including Thanksgiving
Check out our list of Top 10 Thanksgiving Dinner Specials in Houston
Also check out all the fun events and celebrations happening during Thanksgiving Week in Houston